evildemonicsquirrelevildemonicsquirrel

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Heroes Trailer Heroes Trailer

what the fuckin fuck?

i dont get it, it was like a guy running around then things about a cop, then it was like DBZ, im lost. your art was o-k. buttoo anime-ish, or somethin. this didnt mean anything and is kinda pointless. and NO im not sayin this cuz i dont like you, remember the forum.... but still i dont see the point of this and how its a trailer. but hey your graphics are o-k, HEY, they're o-k, not good, not bad, o-k. :D! dont ask bout the face.

C-and-S responds:

Well, this is just a small version of heroes. The episodes are better with graphics sounds, everything. Don't worry I got it covered.

Tom Fulp VS Pico Tom Fulp VS Pico

NICE! You fooled everyone. (even me)

dude that was a nice joke. no one couldve suspected that. hu-ho. damn, stil laughing. good work. nuff said

Pico vs. Sticks Pico vs. Sticks

Pretty good!

ok that kicked some ass. i like your blood art. Ok, you know this world be soooo much better if you used gun sounds, punch sounds, etc. also picoshair was a little...whoo, you know,too afro-ee. but still very good. 4/5.

Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.4 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.4

david rules.

you know for being #2 in the portal im suprised theres only 128 reviews, usually theres like 500 all sayin "Fucking awesome", " I LOVE YOU!". but who knows. ok now for reviewing it. those pictures on their walls were disturbing. great humor. perfect, make more.

Pico, the NG Guardian Pico, the NG Guardian

another great fanmade pico flash.

i like how u copied the mindchamber version. creative though. keep it up. one thing i like for sum reason, was how it said NG on his wallet.

Pico's Gothic Resolution Pico's Gothic Resolution

this is the best pico tribute ive seen yet.

this was very well put together. ive always liked pico, even though im goth, sumthins wrong there..... but the only flaw is sumtimes the sound was a little low. but graphics were better then most average flash artists. good work and this is goin on my favorites.

Dr-Obe responds:

Thanks alot, it means alot to me that you put it as a favourite as I could have made it better. Well look out for a series I'll put out soon once I've got my skills together.

Once again thanx and happy pico day.

Chuck Norris Chuck Norris

best chuck norris flash ever......

u kno i also insulted chuck norris b4 this chuck norris fad. chuck norris sucks. i even prank phone called the total gym 1-800 #. good times. i actually made a movie like this only its not flash. PLZ man make sum more anti-chuck movies. i luv these anti-chuck things even though people dont beleve me that i insulted chuck b4 the fad. but i hate him so much. sumtimes i watch "walker texas ranger" and i laugh my ass off. people really watch it, its so funny and repetative,

Mario vs. Sonic S.E. Mario vs. Sonic S.E.

FINALLY A GOOD MOVIE WITH SPINESHANK!

dude finally a really good movie w/ spineshank. and thats their best song too. this is amazing. for some reason i rreally liked the blood art, and the graphics are some of the best. thats the best drawn mario ever. now whenever i listen to that song, this goes in my head. ur awesome man

Fat GIrls on Bicycles Fat GIrls on Bicycles

good song.

do they have any gigs soon, cuz i live around portland and id like to see more of their music. plz reply back,

Mario and The Mushroom Mario and The Mushroom

not bad not good

it was pretty good for a mario parody. this about average. but still its better than i could do.