evildemonicsquirrelevildemonicsquirrel

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Resident Pico Resident Pico

Finally a short classic Tom made pico flash

thank you tom for finally making a short addictive game thats classic and not all flashy and shit. but at the beginning, their heads were too bouncy. everything else. kicked ass. Tom, make more simple things like this. plz

Pico's School remake Pico's School remake

Good graphics. but still.

You know I like this and ll, but theres a few flaws,
1) This is overrated
2) The old sounds did not go well with this.
3) This is the same thing as the old one, only new graphics.
4) The camera was a little trippy.

Sorry, but Tom original was way better. You cant beat the classics. I know I'll be flamed for saying this sucks, but still, I stick with my point. Deal with it. I hope you read this review.
-EvilDemonicSquirrel

Pico's School Pico's School

Greatest NG classic

ive always loved ths game and gone back to playing it every once and a while. I know you dont care or listen to people like me, but a sequel would be a very great addition. Ive never known why, but this is one of my favorites even though im goth and i dont find this offensive. is it supposed to? seriously? I like the thing in the boys bathroom. ok please someone answer me this. I want this soundtrack and there is NO band called Hive, WTF? Please someone answer me that. Tom, im sorry but why cant you go back making good short classics like this. I know you dont care but, youve let all us little people down.... you only care about your suck-up moderaters and "Flash Gods". Seriously......

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

fuckin awesome.

ok im not gonna try and be like others and suck up to you, but this is a great game. i realy enjoy the doodle-like graphics, i dont know why. you should make a movie on this. i like you were able to get an 8mb file on here. it shows your special, :P. oh yea people stop asking him about your problems on this game, those are meant for forums not reviews, >:(. im sure he doesnt enjoy it. besides whats the point of games other than mindless killing, and getting pissed off at hard obstacles. SO PEOPLE WHO BITCH ABOUT YOUR TROUBLES, MAKE A FORUM! Ryan, just tryin to stick up for ya. im sure you dont like people asking how to beat your johnny rocketfinger games.
GOOD WORK!

Shop Lifter Shop Lifter

that was good. srquel would kick ass.

i liked how you used the classroom concept and changed it. but seriously you can right click then press play and win. but oh well. oh yeah you should be able to mute the music. but i give it a 4/5.
good work

uu(><)\m/

Mario Rescue Bros. Mario Rescue Bros.

its ok, couldve been better

i liked it. but it was lackimg unlockables. you could do better, im guessing. dont take it as an insult, just saying you can do better. like add bomb ombs that kill you if they fall on your helicopter thing and upgrades such as speed armor, etc.

Don't Kill Kenny. Don't Kill Kenny.

idk

its ok. a little ez and predictable, but to the guy that reviewed b4 me, that whole "Only after we've lost Everything are we free to do Anything" is off a song called "this is your life"

Novice Random Tut Novice Random Tut

this is helpful

this will help me in the future, a lot. thanx. the song was annoying though.

ToLet responds:

Alot of people like the music and alot dont.So I dont know what to do.I might add a volume control.

ed soundboard ed soundboard

i dony kno y they canceled that show

idk wut to say,yea.....

The Gold King The Gold King

good music choice, evil-dog rocks!

not bad, not good. ur art is unique. i kinda like it. it gets repetitive though. i gave it a 6 cuz it could be better. but still keep making flashes