evildemonicsquirrelevildemonicsquirrel

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Heroes Trailer Heroes Trailer

what the fuckin fuck?

i dont get it, it was like a guy running around then things about a cop, then it was like DBZ, im lost. your art was o-k. buttoo anime-ish, or somethin. this didnt mean anything and is kinda pointless. and NO im not sayin this cuz i dont like you, remember the forum.... but still i dont see the point of this and how its a trailer. but hey your graphics are o-k, HEY, they're o-k, not good, not bad, o-k. :D! dont ask bout the face.

C-and-S responds:

Well, this is just a small version of heroes. The episodes are better with graphics sounds, everything. Don't worry I got it covered.

Tom Fulp VS Pico Tom Fulp VS Pico

NICE! You fooled everyone. (even me)

dude that was a nice joke. no one couldve suspected that. hu-ho. damn, stil laughing. good work. nuff said

Pico vs. Sticks Pico vs. Sticks

Pretty good!

ok that kicked some ass. i like your blood art. Ok, you know this world be soooo much better if you used gun sounds, punch sounds, etc. also picoshair was a little...whoo, you know,too afro-ee. but still very good. 4/5.

Resident Pico Resident Pico

Finally a short classic Tom made pico flash

thank you tom for finally making a short addictive game thats classic and not all flashy and shit. but at the beginning, their heads were too bouncy. everything else. kicked ass. Tom, make more simple things like this. plz

Pico's School remake Pico's School remake

Good graphics. but still.

You know I like this and ll, but theres a few flaws,
1) This is overrated
2) The old sounds did not go well with this.
3) This is the same thing as the old one, only new graphics.
4) The camera was a little trippy.

Sorry, but Tom original was way better. You cant beat the classics. I know I'll be flamed for saying this sucks, but still, I stick with my point. Deal with it. I hope you read this review.
-EvilDemonicSquirrel

Pico's School Pico's School

Greatest NG classic

ive always loved ths game and gone back to playing it every once and a while. I know you dont care or listen to people like me, but a sequel would be a very great addition. Ive never known why, but this is one of my favorites even though im goth and i dont find this offensive. is it supposed to? seriously? I like the thing in the boys bathroom. ok please someone answer me this. I want this soundtrack and there is NO band called Hive, WTF? Please someone answer me that. Tom, im sorry but why cant you go back making good short classics like this. I know you dont care but, youve let all us little people down.... you only care about your suck-up moderaters and "Flash Gods". Seriously......

Evil-Dog - Punk-o-matic Demo A Evil-Dog - Punk-o-matic Demo A

Good but not the best

You know this sunds familear, you know actually this is on that game, the Punk-O-Matic, have you ever played it? It's cool! Nah just kiddin, I know you were the lord & master who made that. But this not really the best but, it is song for/made the Punk-O-Matic. But still one of the best songs on the game.

Evil-Dog - Changes Evil-Dog - Changes

A Great Inpiration..

Listen man, I think this is your greatest song. Im serious, it almost brought a tear to my eye. And it inspired me to write a song about war. And Ive gotten a few of my friends into your music. Your awesome, just keep rockin.

Switch Vs Evil-Dog -> Round 1 Switch Vs Evil-Dog -> Round 1

Addicting and Lovable!

Ive listened to this at least 2o times a dayfor the past 2 weeks. One question Evil-Dog, so does your band have a record deal yet? Im lookin foreward to it, if it ever happens, your better than growing bands Ive heard.This collab song reminds me a lot of this one song, but it does not go to my head. You and SWITCH_ rule the Audio Portal. Keep kickin ass, and have more collabs, cuz there the best!